2015-08-11

There are murmurs and whispers from the great big world

Tonight I found out that Foor Book's Sake, a site championing writing by women, writes about the upcoming launch of Maresi in English

It's very difficult for me to put into words what I feel right now. Maresi is coming out in 2016 and after seeing the link it became much more real. Bloggers and book sellers already have their hands on advanced reader copies of the novel. I have seen some of the blurbs. I don't get to share them, yet, but I can say that they are awesome and I treasure them like gems. It might be a silly and naïve thing to do, something someone who has been writing full time for seven years should be above. But I'm not. 

I write in a minority language in a small country. Having a book come out in English is a huge deal. The world seems like it's expanding.

I can't wait for 2016!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Alltså så coolt! Dessutom tycker jag det är härligt att du är glad över dina framgångar och inte spelar likgiltig.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag klarar nog inte riktigt av att spela likgiltig, det är alltför spännande!

      Radera